Call +0034 619 250 931. Mon-Fri, 8am-7pm.
Call +0034 619 250 931. Mon-Fri, 8am-7pm.

Corporate Law


  • If you are thinking of setting up a new business or relocating your company to Spain, we will be able to help you to implement the correct legal structure: new company, subsidiary company, branch or permanent establishment, based on the specific needs of your case
  • We will draft the shareholders Agreements to protect the shareholders rights and interests.
  • We will assist you doing the commercial agreements with Spanish companies/providers by signing distribution agreements, agency agreements, collaboration agreements, joint ventures and any others.
  • M&A: We can help you prepare the Due Diligence when investing in Spanish companies/ acquiring Spanish companies


Either if you want to set up a new business or relocate your company in Spain,
we can help you with the following:


Setting up the right company structure


Initial Tax planning to minimize taxation


Assist you with the compliance and any other necessary legal requirements


Drafting the shareholders Agreements


Dealing with third party contracts


Assisting you with finding the best location for your business: we work with strategic consultants throughout Spain
who will help you find the best location for your business.


Reviewing any type of commercial contracts: rental contract, purchase contract, etc.


​Q. I am setting up a new business with two partners, do I need any kind of agreement?
A. *We recommend that you draft a shareholders agreement in order to avoid future problems related to your business. A shareholders Agreement is a legal document that will reflect the shareholders rights and obligations. When you start a business with third parties, it is very important that the main key points such as the function and remuneration of each shareholders, non-competition and exclusivity clauses, quórums, exit possibilities and procedures, etc.*

Q. Why do I need compliance?
A. *If you have a company in Spain, as a director you need to undertake compliance in order to protect your mercantile and criminal interests.*

Q. If I come from a non-European country, can I still set up a business and live and work in Spain?
A. *Yes, depending on your personal and professional circumstances, you shall be able to apply for residence permit. We will guide you throughout the proceeding, as you will need to comply with some requirements in order to proof that you will effectively be doing your own business in Spain.*


We take care of *You and your business*


Real Estate & Golden Visa

We asses you about foreign investment and advise you about the different permits/options to become resident in Spain


Administration of Estates

We will provide you critical guidance about estate planning, and will help the beneficiaries to deal with the administration of cross-border estate with Spanish assets


International Taxation

Plan your tax situation, whether you are an individual or a corporation, resident or non-resident.

Need to know more?
Our dedicated team of specialists are always here to help.

Contact Us